At a small but rapidly-growing NYC based startup who have just closed their seed round in the B2C space.
– B2C – Full-time – NYC –
Boom Shakalaka is an in-game fantasy sports product, pushing real-time questions to users (e.g. Will Adam Vinatieri make this 50-yard field goal? Will A-Rod hit a homerun in this at-bat?) and allowing them compete with others. They are building this product towards the evolution of fantasy sports.
They are located at Grand Central Tech in the heart of NYC as part of GCT’s 1-year accelerator program. They’re backed by prominent Silicon Valley and NYC investors who funded and helped build Electronic Arts, Zynga, and Playdom.
Co-founders Stephen Murphy and Assaf Einat have 10 years of experience in casino gaming and technology. They are both graduates of the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Boom Shakalaka are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer to join their fast-growing startup and become part of an amazing team.
If you love technology, sports, and gaming then you’ll love what they’re doing. And they want to get to know you.
- Create the backend for the next huge mobile gaming product from the ground up
- Measure and improve performance, usability, fun, and retention
- Engage in strategic and tactical decisions
- Actively contribute to a fun working environment
- Are an exceptional backend developer
- Have the confidence to build a fast, scalable, and secure backend to handle millions of users and time-sensitive requests in near real-time
- Will shape both the product and the company
- Dream big and deliver
- Are a fun person to be around with
- Are passionate about building something great
- Are funded by top Silicon Valley and NYC investors who helped build Electronic Arts, Zynga, and Playdom
- Were selected for Grand Central Tech’s year-long accelerator and Stanford’s StartX accelerator
- Are based in a beautiful office on Madison Ave where we’re surrounded by incredible people
- Offer competitive compensation packages, including a meaningful equity stake, benefits, and perks
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org