A fantastic opportunity to join a small but fast-growing, funded SF startup in the B2B space.
Full Stack Engineer @ Clearmetal
– B2B – Full-time – San Francisco –
Clearmetal is a Data Science & AI company, solving the most complex problems in Shipping & Logistics. Their aim is to facilitate every container movement on the planet with nearly 90% of global trade flowing through their systems. Their proprietary SaaS platform leverages the most sophisticated prediction and statistical models to help the largest global shipping carriers understand how to optimally allocate and reposition their shipping containers around the world– creating staggering improvements in operational efficiency and tens of millions in value per customer. Clearmetal is solving a big, tangible, real-world problem and making a real difference in the world. The company was founded by ex-Google, Stanford MBAs & Engineers.
Clearmetal is looking for an exceptional Full Stack Engineer to be an early employee & key member of the team.
- You will be a key Engineer, building the core product on the core platform
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in CS or a related field
- You have experience shipping production quality software
- You have (preferably) 3-5 years as a full stack developer
- You have experience with Enterprise SaaS product development
- You’re familiar with Django, PostgreSQL and/or AWS scaleable cloud architecture
- Their office is located in downtown San Francisco, on Market Street
- They work with only the best & brightest Engineers from top companies and programs
- They are building a fun team that likes to move quick, stay challenged, and have a good time
- They are dedicated to solving the most complex problems, making global trade more efficient, and reducing carbon emissions worldwide.
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org