A fantastic UX Designer role at a small but fast-growing, shipping analytics funded startup based in SF
UX Designer @ Clearmetal
– B2B – Full-time – San Francisco –
Clearmetal is a Data Science & AI company, solving the most complex problems in Shipping & Logistics. Their aim is to facilitate every container movement on the planet with nearly 90% of global trade flowing through their systems. Clearmetal sells a proprietary, SaaS web application to help the largest global shipping carriers understand how to optimally allocate and reposition their shipping containers around the world– creating staggering improvements in operational efficiency and tens of millions in value per customer. Clearmetal is solving a big, tangible, real-world problem and making a real difference in the world. The company was founded by ex-Google, Stanford MBAs & Engineers.
As Clearmetal’s first UX Designer, you will own UX for the entire SaaS product, and it’s a blank slate for you to take our v1 product to a world-class Enterprise platform. You’d manage research with our customers through wireframing, and work with our Front-End developers to prototype. All in, our company is modernizing the Shipping industry and this UX role is key to that vision.
- You will own UX and help grow our v1 product to a world-class Enterprise platform
- You will lead research with customers to translate their needs into a compelling product
- You will build wireframes and mock user interaction flows, information architecture, etc.
- You will work with our Front-End developers to prototype and build the right product
- You have 3+ years in UX Design with strength in User Research, Information Architecture & Interaction Design
- You have the ability to distill complex problems and articulate your design decisions
- You have an interest and ability to communicate and iterate with industry users
- You have experience designing for Web Apps, Enterprise, Analytics (Preferred)
- You will be based in SF/bay area – will offer compensation for relocation if required
- Their office is located in downtown San Francisco, on Market Street
- They work with only the best & brightest Engineers from top companies and programs
- They are building a fun team that likes to move quick, stay challenged, and have a good time
- They are dedicated to solving the most complex problems, making global trade more efficient, and reducing carbon emissions worldwide.
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org