This is an exciting opportunity for a senior role at a fast-growing, funded SF startup in the B2B space.
Content Marketer @ DataFox
– B2B – Full-time – San Francisco –
DataFox puts the information you need at your fingertips, so you can make better business decisions. By synthesizing, interpreting, and augmenting the world’s information about companies, sectors, and people, DataFox’s next-generation deal-sourcing and research platform offers an automated approach to prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management.
The platform combines clients’ data sets with massive public data sets, all in an intuitive, lightweight visual interface. DataFox is thus able to remove many of the inefficiencies inherent in sales, research, business development, and finance jobs.
The company was founded at Stanford University in 2013, and its executives are veterans from Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines, Box, Lockheed Martin, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Datafox are looking for a talented Content Marketer to join our team. This role will be responsible for creating compelling marketing content that communicates the value and benefit of the product to clients. As a part of the Marketing team you will also work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Engineering teams to create a variety of content, including demand generation articles, press-worthy studies, product collateral and product manuals.
- Creating content for all levels of the sales funnel, including demand generation, sales collateral, PR and Customer Success
- Researching, pitching and generating engaging PR initiatives
- Establishing content syndicates to help build product visibility
- Writing captivating content that establishes DataFox as a sales and marketing thought leader
- Creating product manuals, client tutorials, use-case walkthroughs
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- BA degree in a writing-intensive program
- Proven versatility to create a variety of content, from customer support articles, content marketing and technical tutorials
- Demonstrable ability to deliver a consistent, on-point message
- Ability to write for a variety of different audiences, including consumer and B2B
- Metric-driven approach to content. Must be able to adjust content to ensure messaging remains aligned to our audience interests
- Excellent written communication and editing skills
- Comfortable finding your way in Excel
- Some coding experience with CSS & HTML would be a bonus
- Experience with video content work would delight us but not essential
Working at DataFox
- They have a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco, lunch is on them every day
- They care about building a team of high-performers, covering each other’s backs, constantly learning, and delighting our customers by solving hard problems. You can read more about our culture here: https://medium.com/datafox-intelligence/4-steps-to-defining-your-startup-s-culture-and-why-it-s-important-71b96524c030
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org