This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level role at a fast-growing, funded SF startup in the B2B space.
Sales Development Representative @ DataFox
– B2B – Full-time – San Francisco –
DataFox puts the information you need at your fingertips, so you can make better business decisions. By synthesizing, interpreting, and augmenting the world’s information about companies, sectors, and people, DataFox’s next-generation deal-sourcing and research platform offers an automated approach to prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management.
The platform combines clients’ data sets with massive public data sets, all in an intuitive, lightweight visual interface. DataFox is thus able to remove many of the inefficiencies inherent in sales, research, business development, and finance jobs.
The company was founded at Stanford University in 2013, and its executives are veterans from Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines, Box, Lockheed Martin, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
DataFox are looking for a Sales Development Representative, responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating our potential clients about the power of DataFox. We’re looking for highly intelligent and driven entrepreneurs who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. As an early member of our Sales Development team, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a green field opportunity and shape the future direction of the team.
This is a unique opportunity to enter a burgeoning enterprise software company at the ground floor and experience first-hand the trajectory building towards 8-digit annual sales.
- Drive lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already sitting in our CRM.
- Reach out to prospective individual and corporate clients by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate DataFox’s ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and its application to specific clients.
- Win new business by articulating the full value of DataFox’s subscription services to prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects.
- Help iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- Collect and synthesize client feedback for our engineering team.
- BA or BS degree.
- 1+ years of quota carrying lead generation experience in SaaS.
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
- Well versed in managing prospect interactions through a CRM system.
- This position is based in our SF HQ — we offer compensation for relocation if you do not currently live in this beautiful region.
Working at DataFox
- They have a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco, lunch is on them every day
- They work with some of the brightest teammates and customers in the world
- They care about building a team of high-performers, covering each other’s backs, constantly learning, and delighting their customers by solving hard problems
- You can read more about their culture here
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org