This is an amazing opportunity for a senior engineering role at a fast-growing, funded AI startup
Lead iOS Engineer @ Viv Labs
– B2C – Full-time – San Jose –
Viv is a next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that developed Siri. In addition to being far more capable and intelligent, Viv will provide a truly open platform and marketplace that lets any developer extend Viv’s capabilities for new domains and services. VentureBeat named Viv one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016 (http://bit.ly/1NSHobJ). Check out this article in Wired Magazine to learn more (http://www.wired.com/2014/08/viv/).
The company was founded at Stanford University in 2013, and its executives are veterans from Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines, Box, Lockheed Martin, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Viv are looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer who would be responsible for iOS development. You would have full ownership over iOS apps for the world’s most advanced AI system. The ideal candidate is passionate about building superb user experiences and shipping consumer products.
In this role you will work closely with product and design defining new features, as well as with platform and web engineers implementing and integrating with back-end services. You will be responsible for ensuring performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as managing the iOS release process, including internal and external beta testing. You will also explore and prototype for next-generation experiences including Apple Watch and Bluetooth/car integration.
- You are excited about our vision and are passionate about building great products
- BS degree required, CS major is preferred
- Extensive experience building iOS apps in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Experience building or maintaining a popular iOS app a strong plus
- Familiarity with web technologies and working with WebKit on iOS
- Attention to aesthetics and some mobile design background a plus
- Experience building fluid UI with animation frameworks like CoreAnimation
Working at Viv
- Very competitive salary and equity packages
- Other benefits include health, dental, vision, life/disability insurances, vacation/PTO, $100/month for phone or Internet service, access to the building’s gym facilities, etc. Height-adjustable standing/sitting desks
- Proven team, fun environment, huge upside, well-funded runway, cutting-edge AI technology
- If you have a longer commute, Viv will take care of you: Work from home Thursdays, company-paid rideshares to/from Caltrain, and a personal hotspot
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to email@example.com