This is an amazing opportunity for a senior engineering role at a fast-growing, funded AI startup
Senior Frontend Engineer @ Viv Labs
– B2C – Full-time – San Jose –
Viv is a next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that developed Siri. In addition to being far more capable and intelligent, Viv will provide a truly open platform and marketplace that lets any developer extend Viv’s capabilities for new domains and services. VentureBeat named Viv one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016 (http://bit.ly/1NSHobJ). Check out this article in Wired Magazine to learn more (http://www.wired.com/2014/08/viv/).
The company was founded at Stanford University in 2013, and its executives are veterans from Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines, Box, Lockheed Martin, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Viv are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer who would be responsible for building multiple cutting-edge AI apps using web technologies and the Viv platform.
This role sits at the intersection of cutting edge AI and front line product development. You will be work with multiple domains, teaching Viv a variety of new capabilities as you implement these next-generation AI apps. An ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for creating superb user experiences and shipping consumer products.
- 3+ years of developing and shipping consumer-facing software products (especially for mobile)
- Attention to detail and an eye for building beautiful interfaces from designs
- BS degree required, CS major preferred
- Experience with relational/object modeling and API integration
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
Nice to have:
- Experience and interest in artificial intelligence technologies is a plus (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning, knowledge modeling and reasoning)—we’ll teach you what you need to know
- Experience with Node.js, ruby, python, or other server-side technologies
Working at Viv
- Very competitive salary and equity packages
- Other benefits include health, dental, vision, life/disability insurances, vacation/PTO, $100/month for phone or Internet service, access to the building’s gym facilities, etc. Height-adjustable standing/sitting desks
- Proven team, fun environment, huge upside, well-funded runway, cutting-edge AI technology
- If you have a longer commute, Viv will take care of you: Work from home Thursdays, company-paid rideshares to/from Caltrain, and a personal hotspot
If you think you’d be right for this role we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and short introductory paragraph to email@example.com